I find couches more comfy. The next thing you know Iโm sleeping.๐ด ๐ค
Yuzuru ๐ผ๐ธ๐ ๐ซ๐๐พ๐๐ธ๐ . Joined 4 February 2021 Messages 5,729 Reactions Received 5,953 Location ๐ฉ๐๐๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐ถ๐๐ถ Website www.wattpad.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,225 Fandom โฑ๐ถ๐๐๐ Pronouns โ๐ธ๐ ๐ซ๐๐พ๐๐ธ๐ 25 February 2023 #1 I find couches more comfy. The next thing you know Iโm sleeping.๐ด ๐ค Reactions: Sanumi
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns ๐ฐ๐ท-๐บ๐ธ PWMB 25 February 2023 #2 Couches are comfortable to sit on because of cushions. To sleep in them is not and I've made this mistake a few times when I was young. So, for sleeping, I'd rather do so in a bed. Reactions: centen
Couches are comfortable to sit on because of cushions. To sleep in them is not and I've made this mistake a few times when I was young. So, for sleeping, I'd rather do so in a bed.
seungfloral . Joined 6 October 2021 Messages 15,961 Reactions Received 15,086 Cards View Profile KS Coins 69,032 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 25 February 2023 #3 Couches, u can slide ur whole body on it
Sanumi Joined 23 December 2022 Messages 1,268 Reactions Received 1,576 Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,766 Gender Female 25 February 2023 #4 Couch
Yelena_Belova #Macaroni_Fiend . Joined 22 December 2022 Messages 9,715 Reactions Received 14,086 Location Avengers Tower Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,333 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Sooyaabean 25 February 2023 #5 Couches because couch cuddling is so much fun.
athenaaa Thunder โก๏ธ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,083 Reactions Received 72,515 Location Ahsokaโs Heart ๐ Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,413 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 25 February 2023 #6 Couches
ani07 Joined 1 January 2023 Messages 24,865 Reactions Received 11,022 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 98,654 Fandom Shawol, Bonoh Gender Female Pronouns she/her 26 February 2023 #7 couch