Do you find it hard to approach people ? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yes, and it definitely takes lot of effort and some planning xd I try sometimes though, kinda have to in order to get some new contacts. But I'm quite easily discouraged and would rather have people approaching me.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
yeh but im a short boy and alot people think im wayyy younger than i am so main reason why i get shy xD
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I guess I am hard to be approached lol. A lot of friends that I made later told me that at first I seemed like a cold and distant bitch. Like the sort of aloof and icy vibe. :jisoosmh:

Tbh I just respect people's personal space. All of the friends I get are the ones who tried approaching me first because I never give it a try myself.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I am shy, but when I get more comfortable with that person I become very outgoing and very talkative. I find it more easier for me to approach boys than girls.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
It’s hard for me to approach people, it has been for me for a long time. I am often awkward around people I just met, and I can keep friendships but it’s hard to make them.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Not really. Its kinda more if I want to or not.
Although oddly I find people don't know how to approach me more than anything..and then you have the random strangers that tell me their life stories and issues. Lol
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
All the time. I can barely pay someone at a cashier counter because I get so nervous, I always get shaky and short of breath. :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sometimes I'm either a chatterbox and go to talk to someone randomly or I'm shy as hell and don't say anything at all
:pandarolleyes:
very that. I am honestly the same way
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can be the most random person talking like there is no end in sight or I can be the shy girl that just doesn’t know what to say. there is no inbetween
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread