I find it so hard and life always happens unexpectedly so I never can
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 5 May 2021 #1 I find it so hard and life always happens unexpectedly so I never can Reactions: Mangoey, Villains, Willow and 1 other person
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 5 May 2021 #2 that's gonna be my goal for next month tbh Reactions: Mangoey, Villains and Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 5 May 2021 #3 Apart of the morning tea nothing is a routine Reactions: Mangoey and Villains
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,307 Reactions Received 28,174 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,510 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 5 May 2021 #4 No I do not Reactions: Mangoey and Willow
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 6 May 2021 #5 Nope I kinda just do whatever I want to do whenever. It's really bad for time management lmao
SnowWhite Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 2,786 Reactions Received 3,813 Location Italia Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,970 Gender Female 6 May 2021 #6 I wish I did, I only follow a routine for my skin. I plan on following routines but then I'm lazy to actually do so.
I wish I did, I only follow a routine for my skin. I plan on following routines but then I'm lazy to actually do so.
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 6 May 2021 #7 A general routine, yes; but a strict one, no.
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 6 May 2021 #8 Panda said: that's gonna be my goal for next month tbh Click to expand... To set up a routine?