Do you function well under pressure? (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Hell no. I need space and time. If someone is breathing down my neck I’m going to fuck up on whatever I’m trying to do. At this point it should just be common sense. My mind literally implodes from the stress and anxiety because apparently the world is about to come to an end if I don’t accurately/or work fast enough to accomplish my mission. Work smarter, not harder folks.
:yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
For me it depends. Sometimes I can't function at all and forget everything until the last minute when it's too late and other times I function even better than usual.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I actually function better, but we don´t talk about it. I don´t want anyone to stress me :D.
but yes, stress puts things in perspective and I´m usually more able to give up what I don´t need (aka wasting time on the Internet :D). when I know I need to finish something and it´s important, I just generally stop doing everything I don´t need to and get really organised superquickly :D.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Nah, I’m sure you’ll be fine. Now type me up a 1,000 word fanfiction of Lucas and Jungwoo. Complete it in 10 minutes or you will end up with dust bunnies. Thanks.
No can do madam :wimwim: :taesip:
 
Joined
22 May 2021
Messages
331
Reactions Received
472
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
IGOT7
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
I get lazy if there isnt some form of pressure on me while i'm working, so i usually require it for me to get things done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread