Do you get along with KPS users? (1 Viewer)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I guess, I don't really have and super strong connections or feelings, positive or negative towards any users Inparticular.
Sure some people are tactless in how they type but other than that it's not serious.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Most of them yes but I've also been here a long time and there have been times I've rolled my eyes or side-eyed a few users lol, but I don't dislike anyone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread