I thought I don't but tbh, I get annoyed very easilyyy
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 20 June 2021 #1 I thought I don't but tbh, I get annoyed very easilyyy Reactions: Ahsoka, Abeamus, Tickita and 3 others
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 20 June 2021 #2 Yeah I get annoyed at everything lmao Reactions: Willow, yeji and Panda
moonbeam Joined 4 April 2020 Messages 139 Reactions Received 190 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns she/her 20 June 2021 #3 yes Reactions: Willow and yeji
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 20 June 2021 #4 I don’t sometimes, but it depends on my mood tbh Reactions: Willow and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 20 June 2021 #5 ohhhhh yes! Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 20 June 2021 #6 Yes definitely
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 20 June 2021 #7 yep, though depends if i was good mood before or not Reactions: Willow
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 21 June 2021 #8 Occasionally. Reactions: Willow
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 21 June 2021 #9 It really depends who I'm talking to lmao
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 21 June 2021 #10 It depends
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,208 Reactions Received 76,668 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,597 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 21 June 2021 #11 At people not really unless they just seem disrespectful but at games I definitely can if i'm doing something luck based
At people not really unless they just seem disrespectful but at games I definitely can if i'm doing something luck based
Mew ~Angel of Death~ . Joined 29 November 2018 Messages 2,249 Reactions Received 4,602 Location England, London Cards View Profile KS Coins 6 Fandom Shawol Gender Female 21 June 2021 #12 Not really, if I'm already in a bad mood then yes, but generally I don't get annoyed at people... Objects though that's a different story.
Not really, if I'm already in a bad mood then yes, but generally I don't get annoyed at people... Objects though that's a different story.
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,386 Reactions Received 151,399 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 21 June 2021 #13 Not anymore but I used to