do you get chronic headaches? (6 Viewers)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I've been getting headaches for the past like,,,year or two. It feels like mainly around my temples and behind my eyes, and I don't know the cause. It's not screens (though screens do make them worse) and it's not weather. I've been thinking dehydration, but I've been drinking water recently and I still get them. I usually sleep them off, but sometimes it's not surefire and they can last for up to 3 days.

Do you get headaches easily?
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
"Chronic" not really. Just when I am tired.
Your headache around that area could be weakness in eyes or that you need glasses?
I've been having headaches even when I get new prescriptions. Idk maybe I am straining my eyes though
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yeah a few times a month for years. Sucks

If your's lasts a couple days it might be migraines? I know someone who gets headaches that can last that long.
Maybe....:( hopefully yours can get better soon too!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
What your describing seems more like a migraine, especially where the pain is.

I don't really get headaches, more so migraines bought on by a number of things, msinly high frequency sounds, smells and very rarely bright lights.
They can last up to 3 days the most I've had one is for about 5 days.
I get a pulsing pain that starts at the back of my head towards my temple and behind my eye, if it's really bad I my vision become blurry in the eye where the migraine is.

They started when I was about 10, I use to have special pills for it, but they stopped working after a while. One of my younger brothers has them too.

I don't have them as frequently anymore but I know my triggers and avoid them the best I can.
A Dark room, no light or loud sounds can help calm them alongside, Painkillers and water... Sleeping helps too.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
What your describing seems more like a migraine, especially where the pain is.

I don't really get headaches, more so migraines bought on by a number of things, msinly high frequency sounds, smells and very rarely bright lights.
They can last up to 3 days the most I've had one is for about 5 days.
I get a pulsing pain that starts at the back of my head towards my temple and behind my eye, if it's really bad I my vision become blurry in the eye where the migraine is.

They started when I was about 10, I use to have special pills for it, but they stopped working after a while. One of my younger brothers has them too.

I don't have them as frequently anymore but I know my triggers and avoid them the best I can.
A Dark room, no light or loud sounds can help calm them alongside, Painkillers and water... Sleeping helps too.
yea it probably is a migrane. I'm glad you've been getting them less frequently!! I don't really have trouble seeing, but I can't really focus well when I have a headache
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am glad I don’t . My mom tho has chronic migraines which is pretty bad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have glasses lol but i might need a new prescription
oh I can relate lol, I had been prescribed glasses with -0.75 power once, but I didn’t like wearing them so I went like 2 years without them and the headaches got worse :wimwim:

Then I went for another check and this time I needed glasses with -3 :wimwim:
Needless to say I wear them all the time lol, my head hurts if I’m without them, especially if I’m using my phone or laptop :yolk:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
oh I can relate lol, I had been prescribed glasses with -0.75 power once, but I didn’t like wearing them so I went like 2 years without them and the headaches got worse :wimwim:

Then I went for another check and this time I needed glasses with -3 :wimwim:
Needless to say I wear them all the time lol, my head hurts if I’m without them, especially if I’m using my phone or laptop :yolk:
Haha sammme. 2 years ago I had... around -0.5 ish, and I only needed them for reading and screens. I was a dumbass who thought glasses made me look like a nerd so I never wore them. Today I have a -5 hhhhhh. When I wear glasses with an old prescription, I get a headache, but it's only been a year since I last got my glasses and the prescription isn't too bad.
 
Joined
25 July 2020
Messages
42
Reactions Received
46
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hope you can get some relief :/ Headaches suck. I used to get migraines from time to time, but I don't get them like I used to. Not really sure why but I'm hoping it stays this way lol Although I get a headache if I forget my allergy medication sometimes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread