Do you get easily addicted to new games? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Cause i do :nekosweat: it doesn't need to be even good game, i can get rly easily addicted to shitty mobile games as long as they have somewhat engaging gameplay. Got me rly good with their engagement attempts.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm addicted to gaming, mostly PC and console games lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Villains

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
It depends on the game, but I’ve gotten pretty addicted to some of the games I’ve played
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
I can do as I have the habit of wanting to do everything if I enjoy the game but I am also pretty picky on what entices me enough to get me to actually get a game so it balances out
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread