Do you get lonely easily? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I do but only in the case of I like having people in the same room as me but I don't necessarily want to talk to them :nekosweat: I just like having other people exist near me

It's lonely when my roommates all leave to go home for a holiday and I'm here for a couple days by myself
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
not really, because I am an introvert and I prefer spending time alone I´m usually ok being on my own but of course even introverts get lonely sometimes :). just not that often. weirdly, I usually feel lonely during summer because I don´t have anyone to go out with and being inside is just dreadful, I do spend a lot of time in the forest, but it´s usually early in the morning, not the whole cliché of watching the sunset.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
yes, unfortunately I do miss my people a lot :umjicry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Willow

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Ahsoka

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Ahsoka

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
very easily– i like to be alone by my own choice but knowing for certain someone will be there at some point.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It kind of depends. I like knowing I have the option to go hang out with someone but I don’t really mind being alone... I think it’s when I have a few days being alone that I start to crave another persons presence around me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
D

Deleted member 74

For such a big introvert you wouldn't expect that I'm lonely, but I've always considered myself a lonely person. It's just that sometimes I enjoy the peaceful solitude and other times I feel the emptiness of being alone is much bigger. It's kind of why being in crowds is strange to me, people may perceive me as someone who will probably meet up with people after class or has people to go back home to or people in her life in general but I really don't, what you see on the street is what you get and those strangers probably know me more than the people in my life.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Not "lonely". I just contact my friends if I feel a bit lonely but I have been feeling extremely nostalgic ever since the pandemic happened because I used to go to university in other city and now I haven't been there, in that city and that building and with my uni pals for 3 semesters... And since I am graduating this autumn, doubt I would ever go back TT
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
used too because ppl kept brainwashing me that i must have friend etc

then i wake up and realize that most ppl are despo ,lame ,boring ,nasty and crazy :llama_squish:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Nope.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread