Do you get motivated easily? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can get motivated easily the problem is actually doing the thing that I'm motivated for because it burns out kind of quickly :pepelook:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm like you... I get so excited and motivated and then... boom, instead of getting the thing done, I just start something else :joshmeh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili
Joined
3 December 2020
Messages
477
Reactions Received
826
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I get easily motivated when it's about things that I love doing. When I have to do something which I don't like at all that's a whole other story though :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
totally depends what it is
if i got passion for it / love
i don't need much to get motivated

but if it is something i don't like so much..... then no
that's the general thought of this subject though right

when you love something you CAN get motivated
i love shinee
which is why i was motivated to make myself a taemin avatar loop gif , i had not made gifs out of videos for LONG time
but i still accepted the challenge anyways because i love shinee and photoshop
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and chris_m

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread