Do you give money to homeless people? (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Usually i do but not all of them, for example i'll never give to ppl who smell alcohol because they'll use my money only for this and nothing else
I prefer that they use it to go buy some food

And most of the time i'm too embarass to search in my pocket and count how much i want to give them that i just end by giving them all the pieces that i have in my pocket
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I don't usually give them money. I try to give them food instead because you never know where the money is going to go. Like you said, they may spend it on irrational things or they may have someone who takes the money from them at the end of the day.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I do when i have spare change, but i pay everything with my debit card so I dont have that many occasions.
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I do when i have spare change, but i pay everything with my debit card so I dont have that many occasions.
Same i rarely have spare change but when i have some i always do it
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't, this is bit harsh, but i think they should get by with the money they got from goverment rather than bother people on streets. I mean the one's that block your way and come up false stories on why you need to give them money. And well i also mean this with my country which provides basic income to people.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
No, I don't. I do feel bad if they're truly homeless but my country has too many gipsies begging on the streets who aren't even homeless. I've seen them do it a lot and I know their tactics and it's better not to approach them. The worst is that they make their children do it as well to get pity. Most truly homeless people here usually try to avoid other people despite having a hard time.
 

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Not anymore.
Since when two women robbed me on the metro I stopped carrying cash lol
It's full of homeless people/beggars here, there is one every 5 meters.
 
Joined
31 May 2019
Messages
411
Reactions Received
895
Location
LOONAVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
no because i'm still 17 and jobless so i probably shouldn't be giving money away. this thread makes me think of my grandma though, she legitimately just gave a homeless guy 50 euros once. luckily, she's started to buy them food (like sandwiches) instead nowadays lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47 and Les

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
no because i'm still 17 and jobless so i probably shouldn't be giving money away. this thread makes me think of my grandma though, she legitimately just gave a homeless guy 50 euros once. luckily, she's started to buy them food (like sandwiches) instead nowadays lmao
lmao what
Your grandma is really nice <3
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't, this is bit harsh, but i think they should get by with the money they got from goverment rather than bother people on streets. I mean the one's that block your way and come up false stories on why you need to give them money. And well i also mean this with my country which provides basic income to people.
I feel the same way. Our government provides pretty much everything. Some homeless people I've met just got accustomed to living on benefits and now they're just lazy to actually get a job.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I bought a bunch of useless magazines for 12 dollars and my brother got so mad at me lol

And he's a communist xDD

Imagine 50 euros
lol
I don't think I can give 50€ to a complete stranger 😂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: jasque

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I spent 100€ with totally strangers once and still didnt recover from my stupidity lol

At least we bought pringles and vodka
OMG. I hope you had a blast at least 😂
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and jasque

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread