Do you give out the angry reaction on ks? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
No honey, you are still grounded today. Tomarrow I will give you all of the 😑 you can have, but today you are still grounded!
:wat: I hate you woman
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I have nothing to be angry at here, its like be angry at puppies and kittens xD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread