do you give people a chance? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
do you tend to give people a chance, even if they maybe seem like someone who isn't your style? or is your heart too closed after receiving too many wounds, perhaps?

for me, past bullying and getting mistreated even by family at a young age really changed me, not gonna lie.. and for example, every time I've given a guy a chance, I got burned.. however, I've managed to gather some strength to try again even while still being hurt.. so I asked for some numbers, talked to some people, said yes to some walks....... the reason I'm thinking this is that just yesterday I meet with this guy who used to like me and made me uncomfortable back then, but we still keps some kind of not so honest friendship and my true opinion of him wasn't the most positive one.... still, I'm glad I went because after telling him some truths about how I truly feel, he did the same and now I'm able to see him more as a human being, someone who is also in a lot of pain, and it's just nice to connect and realize you are not that alone and not such a huge failure becasue others feel in similar ways sometimes.......

 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Usually only one chance and that's it. I gave a guy three chances, but then I got rid of him for good.
It's mostly from how they hurt my trust and wellbeing and other factors.

I don't care if they don't want to be my friend, just say it. Don't pretend to be my friend.
that is all.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I usually judge people after a few sentences, so it's essentially I like you or I don't. It might be a middle ground where the person is fun but an ass too but those types I usually just endure in a sense, I don't mind them but I don't wanna be around em too much.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yeah it's easy to do, cause I'm quite indifferent and neutral in general, however when given a chance majority of the time my indifference is unlikely to change, but I don't dislike or like them either (this period of time can be months to even years, I've tried to engage with someone and still feel nothing) . But I feel its a bit of a waste of time if I continue trying to build something that isn't there for me friendship or otherwise.
I try as much as required to engage but alot of time it just doesn't click for me.
Its a random me problem to be honest.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I usually give people way too many chances. I care too much and always see the good in people.It's like I am a big dumb dumb in that regard.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I'm always willing to give someone a chance but I'm not someone to open up immediately and getting to know me takes a lot of time so I usually can judge people pretty well by the time I'd open up and if I think they could be toxic then I'll be cautious and cut them off if proven right
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Friend-wise to more, not really, as I'm really observant. I did once, but I dropped them once I found out their true intentions and their stand on certain topics.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread