Do You Go To AKP Anymore? (1 Viewer)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes I visit akp and I intend to continue. I may be less affected by the climate over there because I do not participate in fanwars or heated arguments. It is true that there is too much trolls, duplicate of thread repeating the same stuff, and too often discussions go out of control without proper moderation. I do not consider it a toxic place yet, but it's probably because I didn’t invest myself as much as you guys so I can understand your point of view.

I started sensing something was wrong recently with the multiplication of farewell messages from really active users in the Lounge. I’m glad I found out where you were all hiding. :pepelook:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes. It's still my main forum (well I did join here only last night). I have been there for about 6 years now so I'm quite attached. I also have a lot of people I like to talk to who I won't get to see elsewhere so I stay. After being there for so long, I have kind of learnt to not let the negativity phase me. It's current situation isn't even half as bad as it used to be honestly. That said, I am mostly in the artist threads though. I don't visit the other sections as frequently as I used to.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I open it out of habit a lot, but I don't check threads anymore and mostly just go on there for the Highlight artist thread.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread