do you go to bed at a set time or do you wait until you are dead tired? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
i like to just tell myself that i can sleep a little earlier than usual lmao
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I am usually asleep by 11pm even though there isn't any fixed timing
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
It really depends on the day and what I'm feeling at the time :nekosweat:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,063
Reactions Received
52,948
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,610
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I cant sleep any time i want, even from when i was a kid-i lay awake in bed for hours sometimes until im tired enuf to fall asleep. Now i sleep when im tired at 1am n wake at 7am sometimes.
 
D

Deleted member 74

I sleep at around 3-5am everyday, I wait until I'm at the brink of passing out to sleep
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It depends really but usually it will be when I realize I only have a few hours before I have to wake up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread