- Joined
- 6 October 2021
- Messages
- 15,961
- Reactions Received
- 15,086
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 69,032
- Fandom
- Stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Oh your brother is so helpful :ONo I'm terrible at keeping track of that. My brother handles most of that. I do set aside a specific amount every month for causal and necessary spending in checking. The rest goes into savings.
I can check my bank account for expenses, but i feel like i sometimes don't realize how much i spendI dont keep a journal but I know whats going off my bank account. just take your income minus your regular / fixed expenses than u know how much money u can spent each month.
You can set up alerts on your app if you spend over a certain amount when you swipe your card. Helps out.Oh your brother is so helpful :O
I can check my bank account for expenses, but i feel like i sometimes don't realize how much i spend
that helps too , i just spend on small things a lot. Cheap but many XDYou can set up alerts on your app if you spend over a certain amount when you swipe your card. Helps out.
yeah that can happen when you dont pay in cash. you can also get a set amount of cash each month and only pay in cash.I can check my bank account for expenses, but i feel like i sometimes don't realize how much i spend
Oh thats a good ideayeah that can happen when you dont pay in cash. you can also get a set amount of cash each month and only pay in cash.
Ohhhh thats also a smart way to finance betterI don't journal but I set amounts for savings and general expenses when I get paid~
Would be too scary? XDNo, I have a spending addiction![]()
I see i seeNot really, but I would if I worked.
semi budgeting I guess to help keep track of things we spend on