do you guys like farming games? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
i feel like they have the right amount of relaxation and grind in them that make them great
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
YES! Harvest moon titles are one of my favourites ever!!! Animal Parade is def by far my favourite but I have a soft spot for Tree of Tranquility
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The only game I've played that comes close to a farming game is Animal Crossing and I haven't played the Switch version for at least 3 months by now :wimwim:

I think once I realized that I fked up my island and I can't start over completely on a new one I just gave up on it :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
i havent really played any other than stardew valley but stardew is AMAZING
if anyone knows any that are like stardew valley let me know!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
The only farming game I’ve played is the Story of Seasons game, which I liked for a while. I’d definitely try some more farming games though
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yesss they're so cute and relaxing :queen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread