Do You Guys Like "GEN Z's" New Girl Group? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don't get why that is the name people are suddenly giving Boys World?
But I've been seeing reaction videos titled that so I guess that is their label now?

But have you guys ever listened to them or enjoy their songs?
I honestly listened to them since they debuted and enjoy their stuff but I think my favorite
is their most recent ballad-like song?


What about you?​
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The song is ballad but they are styled like they are about to do hiphop and drop some bars

I can't take these bitches seriously
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
The song is ballad but they are styled like they are about to do hiphop and drop some bars

I can't take these birches seriously
I mean it's more of an R&B type of ballad which in all honesty fits the styling of the music video. Their other songs may be more up your alley but I enjoy them alot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Boys World has released nothing but bops so far!
I'm so excited to where they are gonna end up, they deserve a lot more attention!

I'd count Citizen Queen & Four of Diamonds to the "Gen Z's" New GGs as well, they are amazing too :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread