I LOVE WATCHING PEOPLE DO DANCE COVERS OR ENGLISH COVERS
XxMinMochixX Joined 19 September 2020 Messages 213 Reactions Received 281 Location UNDERWORLD Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other 23 September 2020 #1 I LOVE WATCHING PEOPLE DO DANCE COVERS OR ENGLISH COVERS
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 23 September 2020 #2 Yess, i love watching dance covers! My favorite is ArtBeat! I don't watch english covers as much, but they're good too!
Yess, i love watching dance covers! My favorite is ArtBeat! I don't watch english covers as much, but they're good too!
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,063 Reactions Received 52,514 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,093 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 23 September 2020 #3 Pretty much all the time. It's all youtube really has that interests me these days, besides interviews.
Pretty much all the time. It's all youtube really has that interests me these days, besides interviews.
XxMinMochixX Joined 19 September 2020 Messages 213 Reactions Received 281 Location UNDERWORLD Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other 23 September 2020 #4 i luv watching artbeat too Reactions: daesuki