Do you hate any internet browsers? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i tried ecosia but image search was so bad compared to google
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oh that’s cool any privacy issues?
they're safe as far as I can tell, I used it for over a year before the image searching got too on my nerves
 
  • Like
Reactions: Handcrafted
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I have been using Firefox for a long time and I have not used any of them. I did use Chrome for a while a few years ago; but uninstalled it when it stopped running. Not that I hate it however.
 
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
microsoft's crappy browsers and honestly chrome. it runs like absolute garbage on my computer because.... idk??? i tried the suggestions that came up when id search why it ran slowly but they never helped. after that and after my tech-savvy cousin suggested firefox, im never switching back.
 
Joined
25 May 2021
Messages
14
Reactions Received
46
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / she !
EDGEEE a few years back I used my grandpas computer for youtube im pretty sure and it was so bad, it would lag sm /srs
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Edge apparently is more efficient? But yeah I still don't like it. It's not the most visually appealing and microsoft definitely forces it on people. All of my pdfs open in edge nowadays.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MYs_daileee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread