Appreciation Do you have a bias that hits different from your other biases (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
One of my top biases is Wooseok from UP10TION and he hits different because he feels like my emotional support kpop idol. He's one of the only idols that I watch his lives and his solo shows because I feel relaxed and I can enjoy what he does. A lot of my other biases are kind of crazy and loud, or super weird, and he does have that side, but he's definitely more chill by himself.

Stan Wooseok and Dda Dda

 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I feel like I´m the opposite. All my biases are chill and then there is Lucas :D. Though I do think his hyped personality is a bit exaggerated, he is a happy virus, but he can be really calm and thoughtful and I LOVE how supportive and caring he is of others ♥. But I do feel like he stands out a little bit.
I know people think Minho is this loud sporty guy, but watch more of him and you´ll see he is loud only around Key :D.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel like I´m the opposite. All my biases are chill and then there is Lucas :D. Though I do think his hyped personality is a bit exaggerated, he is a happy virus, but he can be really calm and thoughtful and I LOVE how supportive and caring he is of others ♥. But I do feel like he stands out a little bit.
I know people think Minho is this loud sporty guy, but watch more of him and you´ll see he is loud only around Key :D.
i agree that minho is lot more introverted than you might think
lucas is really a happy virus tho i love him, did you know he's in my top ten biases for male idols? :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i agree that minho is lot more introverted than you might think
lucas is really a happy virus tho i love him, did you know he's in my top ten biases for male idols? :sanapray:
that´s because you do have an epic taste ♥
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Jimin? Lol. The rest of my biases I think are really hot and that’s basically why I like them. Now don’t get me wrong Jimin is also really hot but I love him for his sweet soft personality that’s so kind and adorable to everyone 💕 so when I watch videos of him it’s for different reasons than my other biases where I mainly just squeal over their faces
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wwwwwwwwwwwww
how does he hit different for you, tell me so that i can enjoy his charming personality even more :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Villains and Willow

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,783
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That was Jonghyun for me but now he hits different for other reasons :wimwim:
*virtual hug* (dw I'm wearing a mask and am fully vaxxed lol)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Ahsoka

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Wonho. He's always been my comfort idol, but for him to be such a genuinely kind and caring person that fans DEMANDED his return even before the false allegations against him were cleared, because they were sure he was innocent, to the point of trending hashtags every 12 hours for MONTHS....It was like nothing I'd ever seen before or since. The fact that while he was gone he actually made a point to work on his English studies to better communicate with fans was just so ridiculously wholesome as well. He's one of a kind, no one else even comes close.

I could literally go on for hours about how absolutely unique Wonho is as a person and an idol, buuut I don't think anyone wants to sit through that...unless you do, in which case my DMs are open and I will preach my Wonho agenda.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
youngjae has recently entered my bias list :jenniesmug:

he's actually rather different from all my other biases- i have rather strict biasing rules but youngjae only meets the "in a main position" part and like :sj_weary:

I'm really boring answering only got7 these days but man my biases are uniform idk what u want :jisoosmh::haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Seonghwa from ATEEZ bc his personality is cute and calm, his voice is beautiful, his face is perfect (so is the body) and he's just a really fun person who makes me smile just by thinking about him :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread