Do you have a case for your headphones? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I just use the standard Apple wired earphones, not the Air Pods lol.

And I have a Sony Bluetooth wireless headphone but no case, I just wear it around my neck while I go on walks and stuff.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
No case for me, I still use wired too since they're much cheaper and I think if I get wireless I might lose them. I keep my earphones wrapped loosely around my phone when i'm not using them so they never get tangled in my pocket and they last a really long time especially considering how much I use them (another reason why I don't really need a case eheh, they're almost always in my ears)
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I mean I did, but it got annoying so I threw it away :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread