Do you have a celebrity twin? (1 Viewer)

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
i dont think i do, but i played around with a face recognition app and it consistently gives me maggie q. we dont look alike at all, but we do share some similar facial features i guess :dubuthink:

i also got marilyn manson in full make up from one of those apps once and no offense to mister manson but that was just SO . RUDE :jenniecry::jenniecry::jenniecry:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
some say I do, but I don´t really think so :D

I would definitely not mind looking Maggie Q though. wow
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
some say I do, but I don´t really think so :D

I would definitely not mind looking Maggie Q though. wow
maggie q is stunning, i wish i could say i really do look like her but :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread