do you have a fav reaction? (1 Viewer)

fav reaction

  • like

  • love

  • haha

  • angry

  • wow

  • sad


Results are only viewable after voting.

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I react with a simple like to acknowledge the post; but to be meaningful, I prefer either love or haha, depending on the particular post.
yeah! Like, I just Love reacted your post bc, well... I loved what you said! lol

But I don't usually use Like, bc yeah, that one's more for acknowledgement than anything else.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Love
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Any but like... I never use like, at least not often.
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
this freaking poll wont let me choose wow as well lol :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: izcream

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread