Do you have a favorite comedian? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Like the title says! Do you have one?

I personally really lik ebritish comedians, but my favorite is James Acaster! He is absolutely brilliant and has this awkward and dorky but cute and handsome vibe to him! I love it! He is also really good at thinking on his feet!


 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like bizarre Brits a lot!

Early Eddie Izzard is some of the most brilliant stuff I've ever seen


Noel Fielding is great as well. Ooo and if you haven't seen (she's Australian) Nanette on Netflix yet, I super super super recommend it if you like your comedy complex and full of surprises. It's standup comedy but also ABOUT how comedy works, and also about being a queer woman it's so powerful.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Like the title says! Do you have one?

I personally really lik ebritish comedians, but my favorite is James Acaster! He is absolutely brilliant and has this awkward and dorky but cute and handsome vibe to him! I love it! He is also really good at thinking on his feet!


Tweet him a picture of spaghetti bolognese with chocolate pieces on top.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love the german comedian Ralf Schmitz. I was even lucky enough to visit a show of his which one so much fun
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Like the title says! Do you have one?

I personally really lik ebritish comedians, but my favorite is James Acaster! He is absolutely brilliant and has this awkward and dorky but cute and handsome vibe to him! I love it! He is also really good at thinking on his feet!


I love James Acaster! Him in British Bake-off is the best.


I liked him before it was cool :pandamad:

I love him too. I watch him regularly on Comedy Central and he never fails to make me laugh.


I love Chelsea Peretti


and Andy!


I love Rickey too his videos are so funny
Chelsea Peretti is incredible too. :sanapray:

All of you guys have amazing taste in comedy :sj_weary:

For me, it would be Hasan Minhaj. He's absolutely amazing. Go check out Patriot Act on Netflix. They upload the videos on youtube too.

 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread