Do you have a favorite ice cream topping? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Recently I've been getting vanilla ice cream with oreos and chocolate syrup.
And let me just say 😩 👌
that shit's good.

Sometimes I'll also get strawberry ice cream + cheesecake ice cream and top it with graham crackers and strawberry chunks. 😋​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You should try with some mint Oreos and brownie it’s fantastic :sj_weary: . I like fruity topping, I’ve also been wanting to try some mochi topping as well.
:maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread