- Joined
- 24 September 2021
- Messages
- 5,599
- Reactions Received
- 6,997
- Location
- I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
Keke the reason why I didn't list the insults is because I realise how it would look to mods, and I found it meaningless looking at how many I have. A user asked, so I answered, and detailed in a half-joking manner that "mods, this isn't me insulting anybody, just answering a question !". And I never insinuated that it was somehow her "fault", in case you lack comprehension skills.She's not one to blame. You're the one who began this thread and didn't answer your own question so she had to drag it out of you.
I won't report this thread, but don't be surprised if a Moderator does see this as a violation of KSR Rules and decides to lock it.
You can take your posturing elsewhere, shevrati, aha