do you have a favourite, underrated clothing brand ? (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I wouldn't call Miu Miu underrated. They're quite known and out there.

I like Avavav and they're finally getting attention. And La Lune, love their ns22 bizarre fairytale collection.
 
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I wouldn't call Miu Miu underrated. They're quite known and out there.

I like Avavav and they're finally getting attention. And La Lune, love their ns22 bizarre fairytale collection.
true, miumiu is quite popular among people who like fashion or luxury brands. but surprisingly- they're not that popular in the general public (despite being related to prada). a lot of people say they've never heard of that brand if I mention it. but it does depend on who we are talking about or what you think counts as underrated..

la lune is great. anyone who likes soft cottagecore n has an extra dollar should look into them
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
true, miumiu is quite popular among people who like fashion or luxury brands. but surprisingly- they're not that popular in the general public (despite being related to prada). a lot of people say they've never heard of that brand if I mention it. but it does depend on who we are talking about or what you think counts as underrated..

la lune is great. anyone who likes soft cottagecore n has an extra dollar should look into them
True, if you ask the average person I think Miu Miu wouldn't be the first designer brand to come to their mind. It would probably be Gucci or Louis Vuitton.
 
  • Like
Reactions: shika

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread