Do you have a haircare routine? (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
No. I pay attention to the hair products I buy but that's it. Sometimes I skip conditioner because it makes my hair puffy :we_kpopsourcing:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haiku

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
when my hair is dyed:
wash (2-3 times a week), condition once, put in product then i brush it

when it isnt, (or its rlly faded n bad):
wash 4 times a week, condtion twice, product then brush
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haiku
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I used to oil but it's naturally oily af so I only do this tips now and that's it. I do wash it very gentle with my finger movements tho.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Tons of oils and shii mostly anything with Shea butter
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread