Do you have a lot of stamina for running? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I definitely do not.
Whenever I run on treadmills, I feel exhausted within 2-5 minutes even if I was jogging and pacing myself :nekosweat:
And treadmills also make my feet hurt so I hate them.

Running outside is a lot better because my feet don't cramp and I also don't have a timer right in front of me. This way, I'm not staring at it as the seconds pass by and time seems to go by much faster.​
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Running outside is a lot better because my feet don't cramp and I also don't have a timer right in front of me.
I know what you mean. I'd much rather run outside, too. When I use the treadmill, sometimes my mind starts to wander and I end up falling off.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread