Do you have a method for completing dailies? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,184
Reactions Received
46,849
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,690
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Like, do you do comments then threads, threads then comments, or do you mix it up?

I tend to mix it up. Sometimes I'll feel like doing threads first bc I have enough ideas, and other times, I'll be stuck and want to do the regular postings first.

Sorry if this question doesn't make sense. lol
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I always do my threads first.

Then I comment on threads but tbh I can pick up my 20 posts by handing out cards. My posts consist of;

Done. Done. Done. Done.
:pandatea: :jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread