do you have a skincare routine? (1 Viewer)

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
ive never rlly had a skincare routine before until recently when i realised i should start taking care of my skin and started using facial products. part of the reason why i was motivated was also because of wonyoung being innisfree's ambassador but thats for another day :kirbypop:

if yall have a skincare routine, what do yall apply on your faces and when or how often do yall do it? im still a newbie at this so im interested to know how your skincare routines are like
 
D

Deleted member 74

I used to have bad skin when I was younger so I do have a skincare routine I make sure to follow every night, I have a collection of skincare :")
I like and prefer Korean skincare because of the good ingredients and formulation
I use cerave light blue cleanser, mamonde rose toner, paula's choice bha exfoliating toner, for serums I change it up everyday and moisturizer I use pyunkang yul gel, sometimes I like doing clay/sheet masks as well
for beginner, all you really need is a cleanser and good moisturizer, you need to know your skin type first though :pandahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sanumi

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
yes! i use a mild cleanser in the morning and sunscreen
then i use a cleansing balm and cleansing gel to remove my makeup, a toner, serum anf moisturizer in the evening
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I have all this skincare stuff mum gave me, but I do not use it??? IDK why.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread