Do you have a sleep schedule ? (1 Viewer)

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
No I go to bed when my monster of a little brother does, and I usually got 6-8 hours of sleep
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,788
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,030
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I usually try for seven or eight hours, and it usually ends up being closer to seven
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Nope. I just go to sleep when I feel like it
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
What's that? Mine was messed up since 2003.
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Yes, I have a strict routine so I try to follow it correctly :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: PloryWinxyMYBlnk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread