Do you have a teacher you like and respect a lot? (2 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you have a teacher you like and respect a lot?

I do. I had a teacher in college that was absolutely adorable :sj_weary: Very smart and professional, yet kind and caring. She guided me for my Bachelor Thesis and omg she was so excited and nice. I was excited to writAnd now, an year after I graduated she helped me with a recommendation letter and it was so nice written I almost cried. She impressed me. She was sooo happy to see me a few days ago and to find out how is my work going. Not a lot of teachers care that much about their students
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Uwu this is too cute and nice, i wish i had the same relationships with my teachers.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Uwu this is too cute and nice, i wish i had the same relationships with my teachers.
I know, I was lucky to have a teacher like this <3
I'd like to invite her out one day, for a coffee. My college bestfriend wanna come too. And the teacher is 30 or something so it would be so natural
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yesss! My Math teacher in high school was so nice. She and I got a long so well. I wonder how she's doing. I kinda miss her a lot :(
You should visit her, for real. She'll be happy to see you again, I'm sure :sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
D

Deleted member 74

Honestly back in Primary School (Before I turned 12) I went to a really good school where the teachers genuinely cared about their students and guided us, and not just academically, in many other ways too. I had a lot of respect for many of them, and I miss it.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
My year 11 and 12 teacher for English, Psych and Lit. Her name was Trish and she was the best person I met in my life. I didn't really have any friends during those year levels so she made it her job to befriend me and make sure I didn't feel left out. I used to stay back every class just to talk to her which is big for me because I'm never the first to initiate conversation. She was just so warm and welcoming. She was very encouraging and she helped me a lot whenever I needed help with problems both related to school and not related. I saw her again last year when I went to enrol my brother and she remembered me. I was surprised since it has been so long since I graduated. Lol she said she sometimes talks about me to her new students (just an awkward story between the two of us). I found out that she got a promotion and became the new course coordinator and I've never been happier for someone. She really deserved it. Anyone who has her as their teacher is the luckiest. If I ever end up teaching, she's the teacher I aspire to be like.
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
My library teacher was so good to me. She helped me with so many things in life. she was adorable and she thought of me as her family. I worked for her, (AND I GOT NO PAY) i was there to help the younger children, shelf books, and to help with other things, and i lost a book and since i worked for her she just wavered it off.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My latin teacher was the best. She was hilarious af, yet people respected her like crazy since she also could get strict. Her classes were always the best in school
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I love my music teacher, he’s an absolute mess I love it. He did a FF VII arrangements for his masters and I live that fact.
I also had an english teacher that I loved a lot too. My favourite story from him was either that time his roommate accidentally bought a live octopus (he was an expat in S. Korea), or the April’s Fool Koke he played on his Korean students.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread