Do you have a type? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
203
Reactions Received
788
Location
Loonaverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
When it comes to your faves do you have a type?
Who usually ends up being your bias?

Do you usually pick a bias because you think someone is the prettiest?

Do you usually end up stanning rappers?

Or maybe dancers?

Or do you usually pick a bias because you like someone's voice the most?

Or does usually the best singer ends up being your bias?

Maybe usually the funniest person ends up being your bias?



I don't really care how they look. Usually my bias ends up being the best singer in the group, or someone that has the nicest voice in my opinion (they are not seen as the best in the group but they have a voice that I prefer over the idol who is seen as the best)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have a thing for main vocals and main rappers. A buns is if that one the a leader of a group too :sj_weary:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
A lot of the time i choose the underrated one unintentionally but besides that i'm quite random with my biases, in some it might be the main vocal others the rapper with a deep voice... or just the dork in my DP that is a living meme
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I seem to either stan rappers or vocals. Idk why but the personalities of them are usually very likable to me.

Like T.O.P I found hysterical and goofy - also a bad dancer lol, Kyungsoo I find savage and most like myself. Idk I think in each person I stan they usually have something in common with me.
 
Q

Queen

I like cute people. I don't mean pretty or handsome but people that just ooze cuteness some way or somehow even if they don't like being referred to as cute lol

I can list all the ways each one of my biases are adorable.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I usually go for the dancers and the ones that are dorky/adorable yet seemingly confident at the same time AND SATAN ON STAGE.
did you just described Jimin and Taemin? :zoomeyes::oof_tea:
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I usually get sold by their personality and little quirky things they do. With BP, I love all of them but Rosie stole my heart when I watched their behind the scenes stuff and noticed that she always does this cute little shake with her hands when she eats something that tastes good. That's just way too cute and it made me love her even more lol

 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Huh i have lots of types

I have bias that are visuals, main rappers and main vocals, it depends on what the group offers better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Loona
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Usually I go for the biggest crackhead, which is why I have problems picking in certain groups (Wheein vs Solar, Dahyun vs Nayeon, everyone in Loona vs everyone in Loona). Seulgi is an exception, she is a whole different stage of human (and bear) evolution.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loona

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread