Do you have a watch that tracks your physical activity? (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Maybe you have an apple watch or something similar? I do! I wear it everyday. I can see how many calories I am burning, I can use it to meditate, my sleep can be tracked, and more. There are lots of other cool features on it. If you don't have a device like this, would you ever consider getting one?
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i got one for my birthday last year but i haven't used it yet. i mean i sleep 4-5 hours a day and barely leave the house in the pandemic so there's not much activity to begin with but i might start using it one day
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk and Willow
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I wear a knock off fit bit and it's great. I can see how few hours of sleep I get in a night.
I LOVE it.

:yolk:
yassss

i got one for my birthday last year but i haven't used it yet. i mean i sleep 4-5 hours a day and barely leave the house in the pandemic so there's not much activity to begin with but i might start using it one day
oh yeah that's understandable. I stopped going to the gym because of the pandemic so I have to exercise at home. I go on walks sometimes and try to get extra walking points at the grocery store LOL


I am too lazy in my everyday life so definitely not
I heard green tea cures lazy :taemsip:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread