I have a kitten called Lilliput and we call her Lilli:kittylove:
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 16 January 2022 #21 I have a kitten called Lilliput and we call her Lilli
92alice Joined 16 January 2022 Messages 224 Reactions Received 196 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Blink Gender Female 16 January 2022 #22 I have 3 doggos. (A husky, a pomsky and a Shiba Inu)
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,085 Reactions Received 72,525 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,424 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 16 January 2022 #23 No I don’t have any pets at the moment. Had a dog when I was younger though
Itto Joined 8 October 2021 Messages 2,636 Reactions Received 3,412 Location Inazuma, Teyvat Cards View Profile KS Coins 5,402 Fandom Genshin Gender Female Pronouns She 16 January 2022 #24 i have a dog, his name is bruno