i don't know because i never actually try doing that, if i wake up early then i just go on early with my day. but knowing that i already have some difficulties falling asleep the first time, the second one shouldn't be any better
Most of the time except the past 2 days and now I am sleep deprived and I need to wake up just before 7pm later so i've already missed the timing to get a full 8 hours but I will at least try for 7 😔 I personally blame Haikyuu for giving me no choice but to finish season 3 in one day tbh
yup
it's hard for me to stay awake after waking up tbh
sometimes ill wake up a couple minutes before my alarm rings and ill still be able to fall back asleep in those situations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.