Do you have annoying neighbors? (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I do...

They play their TV SOOOOO LOUD!
I'll be listening to my music and I'll hear
'WITH ADVIL LIQUI-GELS'
or
'SAVE 50% OR MORE ON CAR INSURANCE'

I just can't...

Once I heard the Little Einsteins theme song playing...
And Dora...
And they don't have kids...........

Don't get me wrong, they are the sweetest couple ever but it's like they are deaf...


Do you have annoying neighbors?​
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I used to. My room was directly up against this dude in his early 20s, since our rooms mirrored each other and omg.. I swear he threw parties every night even in our residential area, and istg in my room it smelt like he was purposely smoking weed in the vent that connects between the rooms,,like, come on dude. Glad to have moved from there, yikes.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
They just recently moved but I had neighbors that would blast their music way into the night, would peek into our yard and one time was trying to bust off a piece of our fence. Lovely neighbors.

:pandaannoyed:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
They just recently moved but I had neighbors that would blast their music way into the night, would peek into our yard and one time was trying to bust off a piece of our fence. Lovely neighbors.

:pandaannoyed:
:pepecross:
well ddaeng
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lucky me. my neighbours are pretty nice.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Not right now, my neighbours are mostly quiet and i'm afraid i'm the one who is making most noise xd

When I was living with my parents though, we had pretty awful neighbours. There was this couple who was constantly fighting, yelling and banging doors. One time the woman knocked our door and borrowed my phone to call emergency services cause her bf had broken her window. There was some young adults who were often playing music middle of night with strong bass. And then there were crying, sex noises.. :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: MinSquishy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread