Do you have any allergies? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you have any allergies?

Yes, dark chocolate makes me sneeze :nekosweat: So it’s nothing severe. But in 2017 I had a stressful time and my body decided to be allergic to a surprise lol. So I had to stay in the hospital for a week. It was actually the first time I was hospitalized. That allergy was bad and I still don’t know exactly how it started. So don’t stress guys
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pineapple and seafood. I never had super bad allergic reaction, but it does make me itch.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Not really, I'm pretty durable and I abuse my body with weird mix of food and drinks which I should probably stop but :nekosweat:
No surprise :taesip:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Can't even tell the difference :nayeonisdone:

White chocolate tho :sakUwu:
The blasphemy in this affirmation :jisoosmh:
White chocolate is a no, that’s fake chocolate
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The blasphemy in this affirmation :jisoosmh:
White chocolate is a no, that’s fake chocolate
That's why it's the best chocolate, coz it's not chocolate :jenniesmug:
Cheesecakes are life :sj_weary:

Also like check your profile pls :nekosweat:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
That's why it's the best chocolate, coz it's not chocolate :jenniesmug:
Cheesecakes are life :sj_weary:

Also like check your profile pls :nekosweat:
But chocolate is life :sj_weary: With everything:jenniesmug:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Because of chocolate? Never, I can sneeze to death for chocolate :nekosweat:
But I wouldn't want that to happen :umjicry:
Cheesecakes would kill you with pleasure :sj_weary:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
But I wouldn't want that to happen :umjicry:
Cheesecakes would kill you with pleasure :sj_weary:
I know what to do if my allergies strike again
Make it snickers cheescake and all good :sakUwu: Or Oreo cheesecake. Maybe I will make some homemade ones in the weekend
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
People who don’t love and appreciate jimin
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well I am kinda allergic to the sun :umjicry: the worst it got though was when I visited Italy with my school.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread