do you have any "almost lovers"? (1 Viewer)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Not really... I know a couple people that shared that feeling for me and I was oblivious to it until they told me years later... And Iim usually like when... And how did you come to this conclusion? .. XD
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've never ever go confessed to and never had a relationship like that but U KNOW WHAT WHAT DO GUYS SAY OH "THERE MORE FISH IN THE SEA" love is hard don't give up. "remember no one has ever done accomplish anything by give up" *i feel smart*
:pikasmart::pikahappy:

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh well, story time with Ozy.

Well there was this old friend I used to be on good terms with, only platonic. But we liked talking to each other and had a fun dynamic, nothing more.

Eventually we move to different places, lose touch, I saw on Facebook she got married too. 2-3 years passed without any contact.

Then one day, some mutual friend of ours made some post where we both commented and like that, we get in touch again. We started talking again, I get to know she and her husband have separated, but divorce proceedings haven't finalized yet coz it's a lengthy af process. Anyway, we gel together amazingly, get along better than ever, and I think we both got attracted to each other pretty intensely. The chemistry was there.

A month or so later, her divorce finally goes through. BUT, she and her husband work in the same organization and they both end up getting sent to this company trip (along with a bunch of other people) and she realizes she's not really completely over him like she thought. So things between us also get awkward although technically neither of us had confessed to the other. And eventually I felt it was getting too complicated for the both of us and she wanted to make things alright with her divorced husband again, so slowly our conversations stopped.

That was that lol.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
kinda :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah, it happened. It started to be pretty common between individuals in their 20’s. I had male friends that were so close to me that even common friends started to make ‘jokes’ :wimwim:
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread