Do you have any birthmarks? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
It's not technically a birthmark, but I've had a small red mark on the side of my face for as long as I can remember and I like to consider that my birthmark. Apparently, I wasn't born with it though, so i don't actually have any birthmarks 😅​
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
mmm kinda? I have a red-ish spot on my forehead lol between the eyebrows, but it was never very red and it covers completely with some light foundation
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yeah I was born with a dark brown spot on my left leg.. Its still there 32 year later so definitely a birthmark.
its like a little island on my leg lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have a cafe au lait birthmark on my hip, and I wish I had something on my lip - just so I could come on here and go "HIP AND LIP, HIP AND LIP" lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread