Do you have any family recipes? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
By which I mean recipes only found within your family.

There’s a cake my mom adapted. It was a coffee cake with a rhubarb strawberry filling, but my mom changed it to be an apple pineapple filling. It’s an adaptation but this adaptation wouldn’t be found anywhere else since it was made by her. It’s delicious btw :sanapray:
 
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,374
Reactions Received
36,647
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,094
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
Yes, my mother does things her own way and I tend to see how she does it :maheart:
although I tend to make my own recipes by which I find and now this is making me reconsider to write my recipes down :frogsiren:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread