Do you have any goals for 2021? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
For me, not really. I have a few, but not a lot. The main goals I have are to keep up with overcoming my anxiety issues and to (finally) get my bachelors degree. Hoping to get accepted to a good graduate school, too.

I want to do more, but I feel like with the pandemic it’s hard to do almost anything :yolk:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Good luck with those goal you have!
:nekolove: :sanapray:

Personally, I don't have any for myself. I just want the world to get back to normal, hopefully by defeating this virus rather than just accepting it's going to stay around for years or permanently. People need to go out and enjoy themselves again.
:maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread