Do you have any IP where you will buy all the things associated with it? (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,665
Reactions Received
18,329
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,978
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
You know, how there are some people who are SO into, say, Pikachu that they have the cup, the T-shirt, the pen, the doll, etc. Anything new comes out with Pikachu, they must buy it.

Just thinking about it today because there's a new crochet kit for Lilo & Stitch and some of the commenters are like "I don't really like this, but I love Lilo & Stitch, so I must have it."

I do not have this problem. Companies need to make cute shit if they want to get my money.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
17 March 2026
Messages
408
Reactions Received
308
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,148
Fandom
🍓
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i'm quite fearful of buyer's remorse, so surprisingly i'm pretty restrained when it comes to buying merch :susPepe: i tend not to be tempted by goods unless it's something i really like the design of, or can see myself enjoying in the long run... although there are definitely some IPs i'm weaker to than others :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
You know, how there are some people who are SO into, say, Pikachu that they have the cup, the T-shirt, the pen, the doll, etc. Anything new comes out with Pikachu, they must buy it.

Just thinking about it today because there's a new crochet kit for Lilo & Stitch and some of the commenters are like "I don't really like this, but I love Lilo & Stitch, so I must have it."

I do not have this problem. Companies need to make cute shit if they want to get my money.
I have a pikachu bottle hats jumper and used to socks?
and shirts to say lastly
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,665
Reactions Received
18,329
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,978
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
No, I don’t have time for that
Someone in one of the discords I'm in just published an extensive guide on every KPDH merch possible -- front and back photos included!! -- and I'm like... making lists can certainly be a fun hobby, but man, how much time one would have had to spend hunting down all this stuff.

Though that's still not as crazy to me as the person who actually goes out and buys all 44 album variants and the McDonald's collaboration cards and... There's something very landfillcore about it all.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I used to be so deeply obsessed with the Backstreet Boys (well, I still am obsessed but to a way lesser degree lol), and I had a whole BSB shrine around my bed. I'm talking posters on top of posters, a keepsake box, a watch (I don't have it anymore bc a total brat of a little girl stole it one summer and threw it in the pool... I was NOT happy), their comic book, their BK figurines, their BK video tape... oh, I could go on and on!
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread