Do you have any kind of talent? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Well... i used to draw and dance. I was good, but not wow. And I didn’t draw or dance lately. People say that my talent is in graphics and video editing tho :maheart:

Later edit: and forgeting things. I always forget the things I keep saying that I won’t
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I do a good impersonation of Stitch... :dab:

But I've been told that I'm good at photography and baking so I'll go with that instead...
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I draw and write fanfic but other than that I’m pretty useless
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
same. my poor earbuds are very talented despite hearing loud noises every second of the day. :yolk: i sometimes worry that it will come back to bite me in the ass when im older.
oh it definitely bites me in the ass already lol
 

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Writing and impromptu speech. I was the speech and debate girl throughout high school. I didn't like going to competition though and I mainly did extemporaneous. Basically, I made and delivered a speech in a 30 minute time frame to a news headline topic.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
do we have an "artist thread" on kps? where the artists of kps can post? if so and if you ever want to it would be cool to see your drawings :D


I used to be able to sing well, got into particular chamber choirs and such had a fair amount going for me
Then i had breathing issues but was required to perform intensively for certain programs and my voice is entirely ruined now
There's the Graphics section but I think it's mostly for banners and signatures. I'll try making one here in the General section so more people can see.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread