Do You Have Any Nervous Ticks? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Or even like certain habits when you're feeling anxious or overwhelmed?



I have two. Sometimes I start peeling dead skin off of my lips which is a terrible habit,
I wish I could just turn that one off. And the 2nd is just biting my nails.

​
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
Peeling skin off my lips is also a habit of mine but it's not a nervous habit. I do it all the time. As for habits when I am anxious or nervous, digging my nails into my palm.
basically this except i draw all over my arm in the second case. sometimes i do that anyway though lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread