Do you have any pets? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and mirella

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have dog that I share apartment with, she's my daughter basically.. then my parents have another older dog and also cat. Which are kinda my pets too I guess since I grow up with them around and still take care of them whenever I'm staying with my parents ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey and kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
DID YOU KNOW I LOVE GIRL GROUPS
LOL NAH
lol, the second I saw girl and the spoiler, I knew what it was
I know you lol can't fool me!
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: Mangoey and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey and kuro

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I had a golden retriever named Susan.
My brother named her after a league meme, since there's a character in league called Nasus and Nasus backwards is Susan 😅
Unfortunately, she ate some ball thing while out on a walk and it got stuck in her digestive track. She couldn't eat or drink anything for a few days and had to get surgery.
It would've cost like a couple grand and my brother didn't have the money for that at the time, so we had to give her away :/
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Hyunjin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread