Do you have any plans for the weekend? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
watching Vincenzo. I had a busy week as well and last weekend I binge watched Shadow and Bone because I had been waiting for that show for a good year, so I just had to watch it as soon as it came out. I really didn´t have time for Vincenzo :( but I´m gonna catch up ♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm working on Sunday morning but on Saturday I'll be going to the comic store with my BF and one of his friends. I'm hoping to get some more Tokyo Ghoul Manga while there.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
imma watch tv and play wild rift :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread