- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I don't really have any or like a "strict" i do this everytime plan 
do you do it like how they portray it in movies etc.? kneel on the ground in front of your bed etcPrayer, but I wouldn't say I'm strict about it.
i can see the appealNothing besides taking a piss and drinking some water I guess![]()
For that healthy bladder, and ofc staying hydrated is importanti can see the appeal![]()
No, I usually lay in bed and do it before I go to sleep. If I happen to be struggling with my words, I'll lay on the floor.do you do it like how they portray it in movies etc.? kneel on the ground in front of your bed etc